- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- ½ cup almond butter, creamy
- ¼ cup plus 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp liquid stevia
- ½ cup dark, stevia-sweetened chocolate
- Find a rimmed pan that will fit in your freezer and line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine the coconut flour, vanilla protein, canned pumpkin, almond butter, ¼ cup of the coconut oil, vanilla extract and stevia.
- Mix well and if needed add another tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Form into 32 balls.
- Place the balls on the prepared pan and put in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- In a double boiler, gently melt the dark chocolate and remaining coconut oil.
- Remove the pumpkin balls from the freezer and one-by-one roll in the melted chocolate.
- Return the coated balls to the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle any remaining chocolate over the tops of the bonbons.
- Store in the freezer for up to a month and in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Macronutrients (one bonbon): 7g fat | 6g carbohydrate | 8g protein | 2g sugar
If you're a pumpkin lover this is a must try recipe!
Remember, don't hesitate to reach out to our team if you have questions or need help reaching your health and fitness goals. You can contact us via email, website, or social media.
Ready To Join?
Get a custom fitness and nutrition plan created by one of our Trainers. Sign up Join now!