1 minute reading time
"Prepping On Patrol" with Aaron Joseph
In this episode of The BOLO Podcast, we speak with police officer Aaron Joseph. Aaron has been a police officer in the northwest for about 10 years. He played three sports in high school, and he was a Division 1A football player at Washington State University. He is pursuing his pro card for men's physique competitions, and he's a trainer for Team Fit For Duty and an athlete for On Point Supplements.
Here's a summary of the interview with Aaron:
- Preps his meals prior to his work week beginning
- Eats five meals a day
- Takes a snack and two meals with him to work
- Uses a Crock-Pot to cook chicken breasts
- Uses a back pack made by Six Pack Bags
- Drinks plenty of water
- Uses convenience stores to heat meals
- The Ammonia smell some people experience is due to high protein, low-carb diets and the body finding other fuel to continue burning fat. Proper hydration and healthy carbs will prevent or limit the smell.
- Trains six days a week, 1 1/2 to 2 hours
- Prefers weight training with some functional fitness type lifting
You can follow AJ on Instagram with the handle @aj_onpoint
Nutrition/Fitness Tip - Drinking Water
This week's nutrition/fitness tip from Tamrin Olden:
Tamrin from Team Fit For Duty offers these points about drinking water:
- Drinking one gallon of water a day helps with mood
- Helps with digestion and boost metabolism
- Serves as an appetite suppressant
- Increases the rate of the body burning fat
- Flushes out toxins
- Regulates body temperature
Click here to read Tamrin's article, "Tips To Drink More Water"
Download The BOLO Podcast App
Leave Us A Rating/Review
We would love it if you would go into your podcast app, scroll down to under the Ratings & Reviews, and tap on "Write A Review." Thank you in advance!