Not all deserts are created equal! Here is one to satisfy your sweet tooth! Take this to all the holiday parties that are coming up & no one will know the difference! It will be our secret!
1. Preheat oven to 350F and lightly coat the baking dish (square 9x9) with non-stick spray and/or coconut oil.
2. Mash, blend or use food processor to mix banana and beans until batter is smooth.
3. Add in remaining ingredients (except chocolate/carob chips) and stir.
4. When ingredients are well mixed add chocolate chips and stir gently.
5. Pour batter into baking dish and bake for 40min or until done.
6. Let cool and slice up!
* These taste great warm or cool! You can even top with sugar free cool whip!
Makes 16 Servings
This recipe comes courtesy of my dear friend Jennifer Gutierrez who started me on my fitness journey! This recipe saved me from falling off the wagon many times!
Stay up to date with news, information and tips on Facebook.com/TeamFitForDuty
Get inspiration and stay motivated with our page on Instagram. Follow @TeamFitForDuty
News, tips, information, fitness and nutrition plans in our private group. Join now!